Mark Niemierko's Top Five Tips – Choosing Your Wedding Dress
Top wedding planner, Mark Niemierko, this month tells Confetti what to consider when choosing that all important wedding dress!
- It’s important to shop with an open mind. There are plenty of dresses out there to suit all different body shapes and sizes, and remember everything looks different on than it does on a hanger.
- Start looking for your dress approximately six months before your wedding. This will allow time for dress fittings and alterations.
- Don’t go to more then 4-5 shops otherwise confusion will start to take over! Plus you want to be able to enjoy the whole shopping experience. Go to a shop that stocks a variety of designers and styles such as Browns Brides or Pronovias.
- Bring along an honest family member or friend who you know you can trust, last thing you want is for someone to tell you everything looks great when in actual fact its unflattering or you don’t even feel comfortable in it yourself.
- Finding the dress is like finding your groom, you’ll know when it’s ‘the one’!
For further information on Mark Niemierko’s full wedding planning services visit www.niemierko.com.