FREE shipping on orders over £59

Ask Kate: Legal documents for second marriage

July 12, 2012

Kate Thompson has been offering heart-felt advice and sparklingly different wedding inspiration for ten years. She is married with two children, and often features in the national press. With her warm and caring nature and off-beat sense of humour, she'll answer every question with knowledgable insight and understanding to help and inspire or simply restore your peace of mind.


What legal documents do I need to supply before I get married again?


That’s simple. You need your decree absolute, or, if you are widowed, the death certificate of your former husband or wife.

Get social and share this article!