Planning Your Wedding
Planning your wedding may seem a little daunting at first, but with the right tools for the job it's a breeze. Knowing what you should be doing when, being clever with your budget and getting creative with your style or theme is just the tip of the iceberg.
In this section we'll give you more than advice on how to plan your wedding from start to finish, we'll give you (yes, give you) a variety of FREE online planning tools to enable you to create your own to do list, plan your table seating, organise your wedding guest list and more.
If cost is an issue then we'll show you how you can have a Champagne wedding on a Cava budget with our top wedding budget tips. We'll also share our secrets on how to save up for your wedding, by cutting slices out of your monthly spend, to help your pennies go further.
Not sure whether it would be rude to ask for cash or gift vouchers instead of having a gift registry? If you've lived together before your wedding, like most couples these days then chances are you already have a toaster and everything you need for your home so maybe a contribution to your honeymoon would be more useful? Or perhaps you're considering asking your guests to make a donation to charity instead of buying you a gift.
Free Planning Tools
To use these interactive planning tools all you need to do is register with us to create your personal My Confetti area where you'll be able to access a wealth of useful accessories such as your Notebook, Shopping Basket and details of how to sign up for our free e-newsletter and keep up with the latest gossip, news and events and any discounts or offers.
Our essential wedding planning tools include:
- Your Budget Planner which provides a breakdown of the average spend for each item and space next to each one for you to enter your costs. The calculator at the bottom adds your costs together for you so you can keep a close eye on every spend, to ensure you don't go over budget.
- Your Address Book provides the ideal place to note down your contact details for all members of your bridal party and guest list.
- Your Guest List is an area for you to plan your guest lists by status, allowing you to edit or delete any guests as necessary (delete a guest? We're speaking metaphorically of course!)
- Your Suppliers is an address book purely for your wedding suppliers such as florists and photographers or caterers and cake makers.
- Your Table Planner will enable you to organise the top table and guest tables at your reception.
- The To Do List gives you an exhaustive list of every aspect of your wedding planning so you won’t miss a thing! You can tick off items as you do them, add notes and sort them into categories accordingly.
- Your Wardrobe is a place for your wedding dress ideas and your Web Pages are your own personal mini wedding website which you can invite friends and family to see!
- Finally, your Wedding List gives you a place to store details of your gift list whether it’s with one store or many.
In this section we'll guide you through:
Think of us as your personal wedding planner and take full advantage of all these free goodies to help you plan the wedding of your dreams.