Emma's answers to Place names
I'd like to have an unusual 'place card' for each guest at my wedding. Do you have any 'different' ideas?
Here are a few ideas!
1. Buy simple white or ivory place cards. Stick a 'jewel' or a bead in the corner of each one.
2. Buy some large pebbles from a garden centre. Make sure they're cleak and write names with gold or silver pen, or with glass paints.
3. Collect a number of large big dark green leaves a day before the party, write the guests name on in gold then varnish them with clear varnish.
4. Buy glass candle votives and write guests names on them with glass paint.
5. Instead of a traditional wedding cake, give each guest a fairy cake or a cookie with their name on.
6. Tie name tags around alcohol miniatures or favour boxes.
7. For a summer wedding, tie name tags around the sticks of cocktail umbrellas and place them in each glass.
Emma is here to help with all of your wedding-related dilemmas. Whether you're having problems with your dress, wedding or partystyle, flowers, decorations, or even wedding nerves, she's here to help you!