Win Your Wedding Terms and Conditions
Please familiarise yourself with the Win Your Wedding terms and conditions as below:
Entrants and Entries
- Entries to the competition (also referred to as a Win Your Wedding and Win a Dream Wedding) are made either through registration on the Confetti Celebrations Ltd (hereafter referred to as Confetti.co.uk) website, coupons in publications or via Confetti.co.uk and its authorised partners at wedding fairs, wedding exhibitions and other events.
- Entries are restricted to residents of the UK and Channel Islands.
- To enter the competition you and your partner must:
- be over the age of 18 and each be legally entitled to marry; and
- not already be a married couple. The competition does not cover ‘renewal of vow’ ceremonies or celebrations.
- Confetti.co.uk reserves the right to reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition including but not limited to entrants having no genuine and sustained intention to marry a specific named individual within 18 months of the date of the drawing of the winner.
- Employees of Confetti.co.uk or their families may not enter the competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to receive marketing and other communications from Confetti.co.uk.
- Confetti.co.uk reserves the right to exclude entries where all valid information has not been entered on the competition entry screens and/or entry forms.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- To be eligible to win the competition you must have also liked Confetti.co.uk on Facebook and followed Confetti.co.uk on Twitter.
- The winning entry (hereafter referred to as the Winner) will be chosen no later than four weeks after 30 November 2015 from all valid entries received. In the case of dispute the decision of the Confetti.co.uk managing director shall be final and binding.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within a reasonable time period or if the Winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prizes or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the terms and conditions, it may result in forfeiture of the prize and Confetti.co.uk reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (without further liability to that entrant) and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- The Winner agrees to the use of his or her and his or her partner’s name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and both will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Confetti.co.uk relating to any post-winning publicity including but not limited to attending all interviews and photo shoots with each supplier to discuss their respective prizes as is necessary for press coverage.
- Any entrant and/or Winner must comply with any directions given to him or her by Confetti.co.uk, prize providers and/or their agents and with all relevant laws, rules and regulations, restrictions, and itinerary. Failure to comply with instructions, itineraries, rules, restrictions, requirements, laws and guidelines may result in an invalid entry and/or forfeiture of the prizes.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms & conditions you should not take part in the competition.
- Confetti.co.uk reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendments will be published on www.confetti.co.uk. You are advised to regularly check the website for any changes.
- Confetti.co.uk reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition in any manner whatsoever if, at its sole discretion, it should decide the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Confetti.co.uk reserves the right ask entrants for evidence to verify the conditions in paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 above and also to use whatever methods it considers appropriate to carry out such verification. The prize may be withheld until this verification is satisfactorily completed. Failure to provide satisfactory evidence may result in forfeiture of the prize without further liability to that entrant.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The overall prize is made up of a number of prizes consisting of a variety of products and/or services provided by a range of suppliers and these products and services are specific to those suppliers rather than generic. For example, a part of the overall prize may be the provision of flowers by Sample Florist Ltd specifically, rather than the provision of flowers in general from a florist of the Winner’s choice.
- All prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions which it is your responsibility to check.
- Any particular prize is subject to an available date being agreed between the Winner and the supplier of any prize and Confetti.co.uk accepts no responsibility or liability in the event of a date not being agreed between the Winner and any supplier.
- All products and services provided as prizes under the competition will only apply to bona fide weddings arranged and taking place within the 18 months following the drawing of the prize. Should the products and services forming the overall prize not be planned and booked within 6 months of the draw and/or the wedding to which the prizes relate not happen within 18 months of the draw, Confetti reserves the right to withdraw all or part of the prizes and re-draw.
- Some prizes will be subject to availability and certain dates may be excluded when the Winner may not take up the prize. All elements relating to such prizes must be taken up during one period, and not on non-consecutive dates. The Winner (and his or her partner if applicable) will be required to hold a valid passport and/or other necessary travel documentation, authorization and visas. Where a prize relates to travel for more than one person, the Winner and his or her partner must travel together, departing from and returning to the same location at the same time and on the same itinerary. The prize provider and/or their agents cannot guarantee that seats will be adjacent to each other.
- The products and services forming the prize have been agreed in good faith by Confetti.co.uk with the suppliers of the prizes. Confetti.co.uk accepts no liability or responsibility for the provision of or failure to provide products and/or services from a supplier.
- The Winner must organise with the supplier all aspects of the provision of the prize and pay any aspects of the wedding not specifically stated as part of the prize.
- The Winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Winner agrees to address any claims in respect of any prize direct with the relevant prize supplier.
- The prizes apply only to the Winner or his/her partner and are not transferrable to any third party.
- No cash alternative will be provided. However, prizes may be substituted for a suitable alternative at Confetti.co.uk’s and the prize provider’s discretion.
- With the possible exception of foreign honeymoons, products and/or services forming the prize will be delivered in the UK only.
- The prize excludes any arrangements or costs for civil, religious or other ceremonies themselves and these should by arranged and paid for directly by the Winner. The Winner (and where applicable, his or her partner) may be required to provide their signature as proof of their agreement to relevant waivers, releases and/or consents when taking up a prize. Failure to sign any relevant documentation may result in forfeiture of the prize without further liability to that entrant.
- earcandy’s prize is subject to their terms and conditions here: earcandylive.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ The prize is subject to availability of their acts. The prize will cannot be exchanged for anything other than a band, including cash.
- The Wedding Artist’s terms and conditions: As my service is an on the spot – on the day service, should I not be available on the required date, due to previous commitments, I reserve the right to offer 40x place cards or a signing board instead. The £400 offered basically covers two hours entertainment, an extra hour will cost £70 and travel expenses will be extra.
- GoHen terms and conditions: Our main terms would be ‘maximum group size of 10 people, dependent on destination and availability, no cash alternative, standard terms apply’.
- StagWeb terms and conditions: Our main terms would be ‘maximum group size of 10 people, dependant on destination and availability, no cash alternative, standard terms apply’.
- Alexia Designs’s terms and conditions: The prize includes four Alexia Designs bridesmaid gowns up to the value of £200 each.
The prize winner will receive a digital voucher via email which will entitle them to £800 to spend on Alexia bridesmaids dresses, the prize can be redeemed at any Alexia Designs authorised retailers, a full list can be found on our website.
The vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of receiving them and you must allow at least 3 months from the point of ordering the gowns to your wedding date to allow time for production, delivery and alterations.
The first fitting is included in your voucher but any further fittings, alterations or additional costs may be charged for at the vendor’s discretion.
The vouchers can only be exchanged for Alexia Designs bridesmaid gowns and the consumer cannot receive change from the vouchers.
- Eternity Bridal Terms and Conditions:The winner may choose one of three best-selling dresses, styles D5201, D5225 and D5260 from Eternity Bride.
The prize is to be sold as a standard size from the Eternity Bridal size chart, as chosen by the winner.
The winner will need to place the order with Eternity Bridal for their chosen dress and size within 15 months from the date of the winner being drawn.
If one or more of the prize dresses discontinue during this period, then an alternative style will be offered by Eternity Bridal.
Special amendments are not available on the prize dress. The winner will be responsible for any alterations needed/wanted.
The prize may take up to 18 weeks for delivery dependant on stock availability
- SuperBreak Terms and Conditions 1. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative or different holiday option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.2. Winners accept prize at own risk. Winners should obtain their own travel documentation, travel insurance and ensure they’re fit to travel. Also, if winners are unable to take the prizes, a redraw will take place.3. The prize consists of a two night stay for two people at one of the Hotel Collections’ luxurious properties, which SuperBreak have on offer, with breakfast on both mornings and dinner included on the first night of stay. The prize should be taken by 31st December 2016.4. The prize is subject to availability and excludes 24-25th December, 31st December and bank holidays. Please note availability may be limited during peak seasons e.g. school holidays.
5. Travel, meals other than stated, additional expenditure or spending money are not included. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, SuperBreak reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value (such prizes to be of equal or greater value) and/or alter the competition in any way, including cancelling or withdrawing the competition altogether.
7. SuperBreak reserves the right to withhold prizes in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if SuperBreak deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice throughout the competition period.
8. SuperBreak Mini-Holidays Ltd accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
9. Employees connected with this promotion from superbreak.com, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw. Anyone found to be a third party supplier will automatically forfeit the prize and a redraw will take place.