Win Your Wedding Terms and Conditions
Entrants and Entries
- Entries to the competition are made either through registration on the Confetti Celebrations Ltd (hereafter referred to as Confetti) website, coupons in publications or via Confetti’s authorised partners at wedding fairs, wedding exhibitions and other events.
- Entries are restricted to residents of the UK and Channel Islands and to one entry for each partner i.e. two entries per couple.
- To enter the Competition you and your partner must:
- be over the age of 18 and each be legally entitled to marry; and
- Not already be a married couple. The competition does not cover ‘renewal of vow’ ceremonies or celebrations.
- Confetti reserves the right to reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition including but not limited to entrants having no genuine and sustained intention to marry a specific named individual within 18 months of the date of the drawing of the winner.
- Employees of Confetti Celebrations Ltd or their families may not enter the competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to receive marketing and other communications from Confetti Celebrations Ltd.
- Confetti reserves the right to exclude entries where all valid information has not been entered on the competition entry screens and/or entry forms.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- To be eligible to win the competition you must have Liked Confetti on Facebook and Followed Confetti on Twitter.
- The winning entry (hereafter referred to as the Winner) will be chosen no later than four weeks after 1st August 2014 from all valid entries received. In the case of dispute the decision of the Confetti Celebrations Ltd Managing Director shall be final and binding.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within a reasonable time period or if the Winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prizes or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the terms and conditions, it may result in forfeiture of the prize and Confetti reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (without further liability to that entrant) and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- The Winner agrees to the use of his or her and his or her partner’s name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and both will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Confetti relating to any post-winning publicity including but not limited to attending all interviews and photo shoots with each supplier to discuss their respective prizes as is necessary for press coverage..
- Any entrant and/or Winner must comply with any directions given to him or her by Confetti, prize providers and/or their agents and with all relevant laws, rules and regulations, restrictions, and itinerary. Failure to comply with instructions, itineraries, rules, restrictions, requirements, laws and guidelines may result in an invalid entry and/or forfeiture of the prizes.
- If you do not agree with any of these Terms & Conditions you should not take part in the competition.
- Confetti reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendments will be published on www.confetti.co.uk. You are advised to regularly check the website for any changes.
- Confetti reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition in any manner whatsoever if, at its sole discretion, it should decide the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Confetti reserves the right ask entrants for evidence to verify the conditions in paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 above and also to use whatever methods it considers appropriate to carry out such verification. The prize may be withheld until this verification is satisfactorily completed. Failure to provide satisfactory evidence may result in forfeiture of the prize without further liability to that entrant.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The overall prize is made up of a number of prizes consisting of a variety of products and/or services provided by a range of suppliers and these products and services are specific to those suppliers rather than generic. For example, a part of the overall prize may be the provision of flowers by ABC Florists Ltd specifically, rather than the provision of flowers in general from a florist of the Winner’s choice.
- All prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions which it is your responsibility to check.
- Any particular prize is subject to an available date being agreed between the Winner and the supplier of any prize and Confetti Celebrations Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability in the event of a date not being agreed between the Winner and any supplier.
- All products and services provided as prizes under the competition will only apply to bona fide weddings arranged and taking place within the 18 months following the drawing of the prize. Should the products and services forming the overall prize not be planned and booked within 6 months of the draw and/or the wedding to which the prizes relate not happen within 18 months of the draw, Confetti reserves the right to withdraw all or part of the prizes and re-draw.
- Some prizes will be subject to availability and certain dates may be excluded when the Winner may not take up the prize. All elements relating to such prizes must be taken up during one period, and not on non-consecutive dates. The Winner (and his or her partner if applicable) will be required to hold a valid passport and/or other necessary travel documentation, authorization and visas. Where a prize relates to travel for more than one person, the Winner and his or her partner must travel together, departing from and returning to the same location at the same time and on the same itinerary. The prize provider and/or their agents cannot guarantee that seats will be adjacent to each other.
- The products and services forming the prize have been agreed in good faith by Confetti with the suppliers of the prizes. Confetti accepts no liability or responsibility for the provision of or failure to provide products and/or services from a supplier.
- The Winner must organise with the supplier all aspects of the provision of the prize and pay any aspects of the wedding not specifically stated as part of the prize.
- The Winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Winner agrees to address any claims in respect of any prize direct with the relevant prize supplier.
- The prizes apply only to the Winner or his/her partner and are not transferrable to any third party.
- No cash alternative will be provided. However, prizes may be substituted for a suitable alternative at Confetti’s discretion.
- With the possible exception of foreign honeymoons, products and/or services forming the prize will be delivered in the UK only.
- The prize excludes any arrangements or costs for civil, religious or other ceremonies themselves and these should by arranged and paid for directly by the WinnerThe Winner (and where applicable, his or her partner) may be required to provide their signature as proof of their agreement to relevant waivers, releases and/or consents when taking up a prize. Failure to sign any relevant documentation may result in forfeiture of the prize without further liability to that entrant.
Specific Terms and Conditions for the Wedding Venue
Win a Wedding at a Marriott Hotel & Country Club in partnership with Confetti
One (1) prize of a Marriott Wedding will be awarded to the maximum value of £10,000. The Marriott wedding prize can be redeemed at any one of the eleven Marriott Hotel & Country Clubs within the UK. Prize must be booked and confirmed by 31st December 2014 and be held before 31st December 2015. The prize value can be used towards any selection of the following wedding package items: reception and ceremony room rental, three course wedding breakfast, drinks reception and canapés, evening buffet, champagne toast, gratuity, standard room set and VAT at rate at time of booking. A wedding at a Marriott hotel also includes services of a Certified Wedding Planner, menu tasting with the chef, personalised table menus, seating plan and place cards, cake stand and bridal knife, standard table cloths and napkins, mirrored centres and white tea lights for tables, and Hotel Master of Ceremonies. The Marriott wedding package also includes a suite for the bride and groom with champagne breakfast the following morning. In addition, special accommodation rates can be arranged for guests attending the wedding.
The winner can choose preferred hotel location (subject to availability). However, location of the selected hotel will affect prices of the items listed. The winner can invite any number of guests, subject to chosen hotels capacities, providing that if they exceed the total £10,000 prize value, any additional costs are paid for in full by the winner.
The prize cannot be substituted, transferred, assigned or be redeemed for cash or other consideration. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The dates and times are subject to availability at the venue of choice. Extensions will not be permitted. No refunds or compensation will be made in the event of a cancellation or delay beyond the hotel’s control. All other fees and expenses, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes (excluding VAT), tips, entertainment, incidental meals, surcharges, service or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, incidentals, transfers, and transportation are the sole responsibility of the winners and guests.
Where possible, the wedding day package will be arranged for the winner’s preferred date. However, the date for the wedding will be subject to competition suppliers’ availability and, in some circumstances, an alternative date may need to be agreed on. The date for the wedding will be negotiated between the prize winner and relevant competition partners, after the competition has closed