Bohemian is a stunning, earthy wedding theme that blends the ease of nature with the delicacy of vintage. With today’s DIY we use a selection of flowers, including lavender and wildflowers, to create mini brown bottle favours with all of the beauty of boho.
What You’ll Need
- Mini Brown Bottles (Ours were sourced at a local antique market)
- Personalised Decorative Border Sticker in shades “Daiquiri Green” and “Teal Breeze”
- Laser Expressions Feather Tag
- Craft Paper Twine
- Stamp Pad and X and O letter Stamps
- Flowers of your choice (We used pansies, wildflowers, lavender, and alstroemeria to create four different effects.)
Step 1: Choose a selection of brown bottles. You’ll get much more interesting effect if you use a diverse range of bottle shapes, sizes, and even shades.
Step 2: Apply a personalised sticker to the front of each bottle. Alternating colours and styles will, again, give a wonderful finish.
Step 3: Using the stamp, we stamped an “XO” onto the feather tags and used the twine to attach them to the neck of the bottles.
Step 4: Fill your bottles with a mix flowers, using only a couple of stems per bottle for a more simplistic effect, and more per bottle for a much busier effect.
We created four distinct looks by varying our bottle shape, the sticker colour, and the types of flowers:
Look #1 – Pansies
Look #2 – Lavender
Look #3 – Wildflowers
Look #4 – Alstromeria
The Final Look
Step 5: Complete your bohemian favour bottles by arranging them in a pretty display ready for your guests to grab. We put ours on silver plates and trays, adding a more obvious touch of vintage.