Anniversary planning countdown
Written by Paula Jones Last updated: June 6, 2006
Use our anniversary checklist to make sure you’ve got everything in hand for the perfect wedding anniversary celebration…
One week beforehand
- Clean out your fridge to give you more space for party food and drinks.
- Buy non‐perishable food and drink items and plastic cutlery, cups and crockery.
- Remember to provide non‐alcoholic drink for drivers and young guests.
The day beforehand
- Start to decorate your house or venue and prepare food.
- Make sure that you have cameras and a camcorder in working order and full of film.
- Have you got enough corkscrews? If not, buy some!
- Pick up the anniversary cake.
On the day
- Put plenty of bin liners around the house so that people have somewhere to put empty bottles.
- Put out food and drink and use paper tablecloths ‐‐ it makes cleaning up a lot easier.
- Clear away any valuables which might get smashed.
- Enjoy yourselves and have a toast to many more years of blissful marriage!