Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and here at Confetti we’re fully qualified to help you make this day as perfect as your wedding day! We’ve handpicked a wide…
Written by confettiadmin Last updated: January 1, 2011
Romantic words help us to understand the intensity of our feelings. Share them and their meanings with the love of your life. Build them into your vows, write them down in a love letter or simply be inspired to write your own heart felt words. Here are some of our favourites!
1. ‘You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.’ Dr. Seuss
2. ‘A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we’re safe in our own paradise.’ Richard Bach
3. ‘Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.’ Anonymous
4. ‘Love is everything it’s cracked up to be… It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.’ Erica Jong
5. ‘If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.’ Richard Bach
6. ‘To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.’ Brandi Snyder
7. ‘If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me…’ From the song Thank You by Led Zeppelin.
8. ‘I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the sea. I want to lay like this forever, ntil the sky falls down on me…’ From the song Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden.
9. ‘It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.’ Tennyson
10. ‘True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.’ Jason Jordan
Get more great ideas in our special Valentine’s Day section!
Making your own wedding invitations and matching stationery is not only cheaper than ordering personalised cards, it's also an enjoyable...