From silver to rose gold, metallic weddings are on trend in 2016. No matter the season they look stunning, and it’s easier than you might think to create your very…
Written by Lucy Leaper Last updated: May 10, 2015
We love spring! With its abundance of fresh new life, better weather and beautiful pastel flowers, we show you how to create a stunning springtime wedding tabletop display which would work equally as well for any spring celebration!
1. Start by placing the 2 galvanised tin planters in the middle of the table and fill with a little water to keep the flowers looking fresh through out the day.
2. Trim you chosen flowers and arrange in the tin planters.
3. Do the same for the faux moss planter.
4. Spray paint the ornamental wire stationary holder and let it dry before inserting the round table number.
5. Place the classic glass votive candle holders around the planters and pop some tea lights in.
6. Scatter the moss around the floral display and place the name card and menu where ever you wish at the place setting!
1. Carefully place your customised natural charm sticker on the side of the watering can.
2. Fill the can with your flowers of choice and place on your guest’s plate along with the seed paper favour.
In the past, the dress a bride wore on her wedding day was simply her best dress. Then, in the...