This competition has now closed – thanks to everyone for all the entries!
It’s one of those stories you’ll probably be telling for the rest of your life – how he (or she) proposed! The setting, the time, the occasion, the surprise (or not)… however it happened, it surely was a very special day.
Confetti loves proposal stories! Tell us all the details – how long you waited, how it happened, were you surprised, did you say ‘yes’ right away, did you get a ring? Did you tell your family right away? Or maybe your family was present at the time of proposal? We’d love to hear it all!
This month’s competition is sponsored by Debbie Graham Jewellery. Established in 2009 and featured in Vogue magazine, Debbie Graham hand makes her bridal jewellery from her own studio in the Yorkshire countryside.
You can win this absolutely marvellous vintage-inspired Hayworth tiara! Inspired by the art deco period, the Hayworth tiara oozes style & sophistication. Hand wired diamante stones nestled amongst sparkling vintage style brooches are set to one side and placed upon a diamante wrapped silver tone tiara band. The side decoration measure 4″x2″.
Top ten entries will be shortlisted andvoted for on our forum upon competition close on Friday 13 July 2012.
Terms & Conditions:
- To enter the draw entrants need to register with Confetti, complete all the marked fields on the registration form, and correctly answer the competition question.
- You must have a valid UK shipping address to enter.
- The closing date for the competition is 9 July 2012.
- The prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The contest is open to male and female residents of the UK, 18 years or over.
- Employees of Confetti.co.uk, their agents, families and anybody professionally connected with the prize draw are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- All entrants accept that if they win their name and county will be made public in this way and that the details may also be published on www.confetti.co.uk.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these rules as final and binding.