Emma's answers to cut the customs
Is it really imperative that someone gives you away? Is David going to make a good best man? Find out how to go about planning your big day as you want it. You never know, you might even end up creating some of your own customs that you can pass on!
Questions I have answered (34)
- Wedding ring/engagement ring: which one is first?
- Sunday weddings
- Good and bad dates
- Hat and veil etiquette
- Last night together or apart?
- American versus British wedding customs
- Greek traditions
- How do I sign the register?
- When can I take my gloves off?
- Thank you poems
- Rehearsal dinner speech for my sister
- Asking for my hand in marriage
- Something blue
- Asking for permission
- Calling it off
- Rehearsal dinner
- Is it bad luck to see each other before the wedding?
- Asking permission to marry
- Walking down the aisle alone
- Evil step-mother!
- We want to ask for money
- Deceased mother of the groom
- Who sits where in church?
- Buying the page boy/bridesmaid outfit
- Does my dad have to stand next to me during the whole ceremony?
- Wedding anniversaries
- Dance card
- English traditions
- Wedding fairs
- Thank you notes
- Can I have female ushers?
- We don't want guests to buy gifts
Emma is here to help with all of your wedding-related dilemmas. Whether you're having problems with your dress, wedding or party style,flowers, decorations, or even wedding nerves, she's here to help you!