FREE shipping on orders over £49

Can my friend who is a minister in the US marry us in the UK?


I’m getting married in the UK, but my best friend is a minister in the United States and I’d like him to perform the wedding. If he is ordained in the US can he perform wedding in the UK?

It will depend but is unlikely I'm afraid.  You would need to discuss it with the minister of the church in which you would like to marry. Sorry I can't be of more help on this occasion.
Kate Thompson
Answered by