Information About Us
The Confetti website is owned and operated by Ocean Media Group This website and its content is copyright of “[Ocean Media]” – © “[Ocean Media]” 2016 and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Our registered office is at Ocean Media Group Ltd, 4 Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9GE. Our VAT number is GB 887 1343 94
Certain features, products or software that you purchase or download from the site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time that you use, purchase or download them. When you decide to enter a contest, competition or similar promotion or offer, we present the terms and conditions for the contest or competition to you. In addition, some areas of the site (including, without limitation, The Confetti Shop) are hosted or provided by our third-party host or service providers and are subject to additional terms and conditions of use, which are posted within those areas or on such third parties’ websites.
Accessing Our Website
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service We provide on our Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or the entirety of the Website, to users who have registered with us.
When using our Website, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Retail Terms & Conditions
Terms of Purchase of Goods or Services from Confetti Celebrations Ltd
All orders for goods (“Goods”) and on-line or offline pay-services (“Services”) (together “Products”) from a buyer (“you”) accepted by the Confetti shop (“we/us”) on or through the confetti.co.uk or by other methods including the Confetti Mail Order Brochure, which are not goods or services offered for sale by a third party are subject exclusively and strictly to the following terms and conditions (“Purchase Terms”) (which, in the event of a conflict, take priority over the terms and conditions of use of our Site).
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order; this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Price and Delivery of Products
The price of the Products shall be the price quoted on our Site. Payment details must be provided by you on the date that we accept your order.
In respect of Goods only: the delivery of Goods shall be subject to payment by you of the delivery charges specified on our Site, which may be changed by us at our discretion. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please check the content of your order on arrival, should there be any discrepancies please contact Confetti within 21 days.
Please be aware that we do not despatch to our customers until all stock is available on your order.
The Express Delivery service excludes delivery on Saturday and Sunday.
The Express Delivery option may be applied to personalised items, but only after the stated item lead time. For example if an item is stated as having a Product Lead Time of 21 working days the Express Delivery service will apply following the 21 working days.
Special Order Products are sourced by us strictly to your order and are not held by us in our stock. We will only dispatch your whole order once the Special Order Product within that order has been received by us. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO Box number.
The inclusion of a Special Order Product within your order may delay dispatch of your whole order by up to 25 days. All Special Order Products are clearly marked within the description of that product.
You may request us to part dispatch your order whilst we are awaiting delivery of the Special Order Product, however an additional delivery charge will apply for this additional dispatch.
You confirm that you have given us the correct billing address of your credit/debit card and, in respect of Goods and if different to the billing address, that you have also notified us of the correct delivery address.
All Goods are delivered depending on size/weight either by Royal Mail or other suitable carrier, delivery being Monday to Friday. To ensure that you have received your Goods, the carrier may request a signature for proof of delivery, therefore please select a delivery address most convenient to you. Provided that your order is placed by 5pm, then subject to availability, dispatch of Goods within the UK using Standard delivery will normally be made within three (3) to four (4) working days. For guaranteed Next Day delivery orders must be received before 12pm. Orders received prior to 12pm will be delivered the next working day – this excludes Saturday and Sunday. The above includes all dispatches except orders containing Special Order and Personalised Products. We will endeavour to notify you either if there will be a delay or if the item is no longer available.
Please note that delivery charges may vary according to goods purchased or type of delivery service (eg. express or overseas) required. Confetti will also inform you if that is the case.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT at the rate appropriate to the country of receipt within the EU. VAT is not included in our prices for customers outside of the EU. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Discount codes and vouchers
Vouchers may only be redeemed at our Site toward the purchase of products listed in the Confetti online shop sold by Confetti.
The following restrictions apply to all vouchers:
- You are limited to one use of a promotional voucher code, and one promotional voucher per order. A minimum purchase value may apply which is exclusive of postage and packing.
- Vouchers cannot be used to pay for Confetti Gift Certificates.
- Vouchers cannot be used retrospectively, i.e. applied to orders already placed with us.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discount codes do not apply to disposable cameras.
- Some exclusions may apply with discount codes
Certain products may be exempt from promotional offers, including personalised stationery, flowers, insurance and confetti event hire.
Free delivery only apply to UK mainland (this excludes the highlands and outlying islands).
Please refer to your voucher for the expiry date and any additional offer restrictions.
We reserve the right to cancel vouchers at any time.
Payment can be made by MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Visa, Visa Debit and Visa Electron. Currently, we do not accept American Express cards. Payment will be debited from your account before the despatch of your purchase.
You must confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our Site.
Risk and Property
Once the Goods have been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the Goods shall pass to you.
Warranties and Replacements
Subject as set out below, the Goods are sold with the benefit of and subject to the terms applicable to such warranty as is given by the manufacturer of the Goods.
The following relate to Products:
- Some of the information contained on our Site relating to the Products is provided to us by third parties and accordingly, no warranty is given by us as to the accuracy of such information.
- Other than as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions, and except where the Products are sold to a person dealing as a consumer, we exclude all conditions, terms, representations (other than fraudulent or negligent representations) and warranties relating to the Products, whether imposed by statute or by operation of law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated herein, including without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by these Purchase Terms ie. if the Goods are faulty or not what you ordered, in this case please provide a full description of the fault and return the defective item in it’s original box (if any), and return to Confetti, 3rd floor Ace Mill, Gorse Street, Chadderton, Oldham, Gtr Manchester OL9 9RJ, with all receipts, warranties, licences, manual and accessories.
Exchange / Refund
If you return Goods to us within 21 days from the purchase date of such Goods in perfect condition and, with the original packaging and original delivery note, then we will give you a full refund. The refund will be in the form of the original method of payment. Please send the Goods to Confetti, 3rd Floor, Ace Mill, Gorse Street, Chadderton, Oldham, Gtr Manchester, OL9 9RJ.
This right to return Goods or receive refunds does not apply to:
- cosmetic products
- videos, CDs CD-ROMs or DVDs which you have used or unsealed
- perishable goods such as food, cameras or flowers (unless received too late),
- events (such as holidays or entertainments)
- financial or insurance products or
- products made to order, including all personalised products.
Please note that where you are returning goods because of an error on our part or that it is defective,you must contact us first so that we can send you a freepost returns label. We cannot refund Postage paid by you without prior arrangement.
In order to offer such low prices on disposable cameras we limit our liability to those either lost or damaged to the replacement value of the camera or film. We strongly recommend that disposable cameras are not used as the only source of photography on your wedding or celebration day.
Please also note that our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights as costumer, ie. if the gifts are faulty or not what you ordered. In this case please provide a full description of the fault and return the defective item in its original box (if any) to the address above with all receipts, warranties, licences, manuals and accessories. In these circumstances we will pay for the reasonable delivery of the goods. When returning made to order items you must contact us on 03300 88 44 66 prior to returning the items to agree a method and date for return.
Purchase of Goods from Third Parties
We will use our reasonable endeavours to indicate whether goods or services which are advertised on our Site are being offered for sale by us or by a third party. Goods are offered by a third party (“Third Party Goods”) where:
- our Site contains a link to a third party site where you may choose to purchase any goods or services offered for sale on that site (whether or not such goods or services are advertised on our Site); or
- you may make an enquiry with us regarding goods or services offered by any third party, we then pass that enquiry on to the relevant third party or you contact that third party yourself, and you may subsequently decide to purchase such goods or services.
Where you choose to purchase Third Party Goods, the contract governing such purchase shall be between you and the relevant third party and on the standard terms and conditions (if any) of such third party for the purchase of such goods or services.
You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for evaluating Third Party Goods. You acknowledge any bookings or purchases of Third Party Goods made by you through our Site shall be subject to terms and conditions of the third party supplying the goods and/or services concerned and that we will not be a party to or any way responsible for or liable to you in respect of any transactions between you and third parties.
We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third party.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not print off, copy, or in any way download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Website Changes Regularly
We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, We may suspend access to our Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any Website linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for deceit or fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Confetti, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Website
Uploading Material to Our Website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our Website, or to make contact with other users of our Website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Website. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the servers on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on them, or on any website linked to them.
Linking to Our Website
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from Our Website
Where our Website contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Some of our online services allow you to connect with, and share content with, your contacts or friends from social networking services. These services are subject to any other terms or conditions which apply to your use of the relevant social networking services.
All advertisements displayed on our Website are published in good faith. We do not under any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy of such advertisements nor is any kind of warranty or endorsement expressed or implied by such publication. We specifically disclaim any liability to advertisers and users of any king of loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and however arising, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause, and whether on the part of us, or any other person.
The user agrees that any correspondence or business dealings with, or paricipation in promotions of, advertisers found on the or through our Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such advertisers on our Site.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Copyright and Trademark Notices
This website and its content is copyright of “[Ocean Media]” – © “[Ocean Media]” 2016 and/or its suppliers All rights reserved. Our registered office is at Ocean Media Group Ltd, 4 Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9GE. Our VAT number is GB 887 1343 94
You can contact Confetti Shop customer services by:
Telephone: 03300 88 44 66 during normal office hours.
Post: Confetti, 3rd Floor Ace Mill, Gorse Street, Oldham, OL9 9RJ.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on any of our Website or if there is any aspect of our service with which you are unhappy, please contact: email@example.com
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website confetti.co.uk (“our Website”, “our Site”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site.
Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
This website and its content is copyright of “[Ocean Media]” – © “[Ocean Media]” 2016 and/or its suppliers All rights reserved. Our registered office is at Ocean Media Group Ltd, 4 Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9GE. Our VAT number is GB 887 1343 94
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use; or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms; or
- Forums; or
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
Use of Community Facilities
- Users agree to use the personal web pages, private messages, and other message or communication facilities (collectively “Community Facilities”) contained on this site, only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Community Facility, and agree to use the site and any Community Facility contained on it in accordance with all relevant laws and not for any illegal purpose.
- Users who seriously, persistently or wilfully ignore the Community Standards outlined below will have their Community privileges withdrawn, including forum participation, commenting on site content, and use of the online shop.
- Users will not post messages that are malicious, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, menacing in character, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, likely to cause annoyance or needles anxiety.
- Users will not post any form of advertising, spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, any posts that are obviously commercial, or attempt to solicit business in any form, including offers of free services and items.
- Users will not post offensive or threatening messages in relation to any subject discussed on the forum, and will consider the impact on others when making their contributions.
- Users will not upload computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, corrupt files, or any other software or programs that may be harmful to the site or computers.
- Any topics posted in the wrong area of the forum will be moved by the Moderator to an appropriate area, with a shadow topic left in its place.
- Any topic which in any way violates or is against the Community Standards will be assessed by moderators and may be edited or removed.
- Users will not post “name & shame” or “name & praise” messages. If any user wishes to obtain a recommendation or a comment in relation to any business that another user may have had contact with, they may do so by use of the Private Message function.
- Users will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the site or Community Facility.
- Confetti reserves the right to take steps or implement measures to benefit the whole Community, and all actions taken by the moderators and administrators are final. Users are welcome to make suggestions for forum improvements via “contact the moderator” option.
Confetti considers e-mail transmitted via its service to be the private correspondence between the sender and the recipient. Confetti will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a user’s private communications. Confetti will not disclose to a third party, nor use for any purposes, e-mail addresses that have been entered by a user in the ‘Address Book’, ‘Guest List’ or ‘E-mail a friend’ sections. The exceptions being that we may do so;
- as required by law;
- to comply with legal process;
- if necessary to enforce Confetti’s Terms and Conditions;
- to respond to claims that such contents violate the rights of third parties;
- to protect the rights or property of confetti, or others; and
- to identify or resolve technical problems or respond to complaints about the service.
Confetti reserves the right at all times, for any reason, to withdraw any of the services offered in our Community Facilities to any user.
You agree and understand that confetti will not be liable in any way for content or messages created by users.
If you have a complaint about the use by any other user of any Community Facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (“Contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.