With wedding inspiration at your fingertips from the likes of Pinterest and glossy magazines, it’s only natural for brides to want to recreate the glamorous styles. And why not? The end results are breathtaking and will have guests talking about it for years to come. Today we’ll show you how to go that extra mile–to take your decorative details to the next level. One of our favourite ways to recreate the magazine set up is by creating beautiful table overhangs. Here are a few of our favourite examples.
Above: Wanderlust themed greeting table with decorative metal chandelier overhang
Above: Contemporary design head table with pink paper lantern (medium and large) overhang
Above: Woodland themed greeting table with moss chandelier (small and large) overhang
Above: Rustic themed head table with mini lantern overhang
Tips to Creating Your Own Overhang:
- First, you will need to make sure your venue will allow an overhang.
- Secondly make sure they have the right rigging structure in place.
- Whenever possible, work with a professional to create your custom overhang.
- If having an outdoor wedding, use low hanging branches on large trees.
- For best visual results, hang your components at different heights and depths to give dimension.
Are you looking for wedding decorations? We have endless inspiration, accessories and décor in our shop! And perhaps you will even find something you need in our supplier directory?
Discuss this topic and more with hundreds of our brides in the Confetti forums!