A hand-written love letter, an engraved keepsake, or something suitably sexy. Here’s some inspiration for meaningful gifts for your groom, from boudoir shoots to honeymoon accessories for every taste and budget, with romantic ideas for how you can make it a night to remember.
Meaningful gifts for your groom are best served up on your wedding night, before the acrobatics begin. It’s the time you finally get to be together, just the two of you, so make it memorable. You should know, better than anyone, what he will appreciate most, whether it’s an act of love or something he can keep forever, or both.
A Bed of Rose Petals and Fairylights
- Set the scene: light the room with gently glowing heart-shaped fairylights, small scented votives and church candles and scatter the bed with real rose petals as a prelude to your night ahead. Hang the fairylights around your own bed when you get back home.
A Champagne and Candle-lit Bath
- Leave all the drama and spectacle of your wedding day behind you by running a romantic, candle-lit bath and share a bottle of Champagne as you relax together.
Sexy Photograph Surprise
- Present him with stunning professional boudoir style photographs of yourself. You will love the experience, which can do wonders for your confidence, and he will love the results. The framed photo can be hung on your bedroom wall when you get back from your honeymoon.
Beautiful Bridal Lingerie
- Ask him to help you out of your wedding dress to reveal the sexiest lingerie he has ever seen you in, complete with garter! Alternatively, change out of your ivory bridal lingerie into something befitting your night of passion ahead.
An Engraved Pocket Watch
- A vintage pocket watch, with your own engraved message of love for him to see every day is both thoughtful and practical. Add your wedding date and he’ll never be able to forget your anniversary either!
His ‘n’Hers Passport Covers
- If practical gifts are more his style, give him a passport cover with matching luggage tags for your honeymoon and get yourself the same!
Whatever you feel he would love most, your wedding night is special, and to mark it in this memorable way shows how thoughtful you are. Find more gift inspiration in the Confetti Shop. Just don’t forget to hint that you’re getting him a little something…