We love spring! With its abundance of fresh new life, better weather and beautiful pastel flowers, we show you how to create a stunning springtime wedding tabletop display which would work equally as well for any spring celebration!
What You’ll Need – The Floral Display
- 2 galvanised tin rectangular planters – one small, one large
- Faux moss and wicker mini favour planter.
- Flowers of choice to fill the above mentioned containers. We used white and peach ranunculus, white frilly tulips, lilac freesia, white and lilac stocks and genestra.
- Classic glass votive holder in daiquiri green x 4.
- A scattering of faux moss (sold by the roll as ribbon).
- Ornamental wire table number holder (spray painted white).
- Natural charm design stationery – round table number, menu card and folded place card
Step by Step
1. Start by placing the 2 galvanised tin planters in the middle of the table and fill with a little water to keep the flowers looking fresh through out the day.
2. Trim you chosen flowers and arrange in the tin planters.
3. Do the same for the faux moss planter.
4. Spray paint the ornamental wire stationary holder and let it dry before inserting the round table number.
5. Place the classic glass votive candle holders around the planters and pop some tea lights in.
6. Scatter the moss around the floral display and place the name card and menu where ever you wish at the place setting!
What You’ll Need – The Watering Can Favour
- Mini metal watering can.
- Natural charm small sticker.
- Seed paper love birds personalised favour card in grass green.
- Flowers of choice. We used a peach toned ranunculus and genestra.
Step by Step
1. Carefully place your customised natural charm sticker on the side of the watering can.
2. Fill the can with your flowers of choice and place on your guest’s plate along with the seed paper favour.