Residency laws for non-UK citizens

I am a British Citizen but I live in New Zealand. I am coming back to England next year with my kiwi fiance to get married in the Catholic Church where I was baptised. How do we go about the marriage licence? I know my fiance needs a special visa to get married in England but I’ve read some things about having to be in the country a certain amount of time before the ceremony?


Find Wedding Ideas, Inspiration, Venues and Services

mail icon

Subscribe to our Network

Stay connected with our network and get all the best Wedding Planning, Inspiration and Competitions directly into your inbox.