Ufton Court is a stunning Grade I listed manor house set in acres of picturesque grounds and woodland. Its 16th Century timber-framed Tithe Barn provides a blank canvas for you to create your dream wedding. With a choice of 4 caterers, you can ensure your wedding menu is bespoke.
- Maximum capacity for sit down wedding breakfast is 150.
- A choice of 3 locations for your civil ceremony – Tithe Barn, Archer’s Hall or in the Long Ceremony room in the Manor House.
- No corkage charges, you are welcome to bring your own alcohol for reception drinks, wedding breakfast and toast. The caterers will run a bar in the evening.
- All income generated from weddings supports the Educational Trust, which enables disadvantaged children to experience its rich heritage and participate in unforgettable living history.
- Located on the Berkshire/Hampshire border with easy access to M4 junction 12 and other rail and road links. With woodland timber cabin accommodation available.
- Team of dedicated wedding co-ordinators who are on hand in the lead up to your wedding and there on the day to ensure all your plans come together.