Buckinghamshire, , england
Built in 1794 for the 5th Duke of Bedford, this elegant Bedford Swan hotel in the heart of Bedford overlooks the River Ouse. The hotel is a licensed venue for civil ceremonies.
You can get married at their hotel in Bedford and then enjoy a fabulous reception in one of the two function suites. They can accommodate your guests, which means that travel on the day is kept to a minimum.
From the time your booking is placed, their dedicated team will assist your preparations and ensure that every detail is taken care of. On the day, their team will be on hand to ensure that everything runs smoothly to make your wedding day the most memorable day of your life.
STATE ROOM ALL INCLUSIVE £4000 WEDDING PACKAGE
Their all-inclusive package for 50 day guests & an additional 30 evening guests, includes:
· Room hire (excluding ceremony)
· A glass of Bucks fizz on arrival
· Three course set wedding breakfast menu
· Unlimited house wine throughout the meal
· White table linen & napkins
· Use of silver cake stand
· Complimentary cake knife to take away
· Evening finger buffet
· Overnight accommodation & breakfast in a suite for the bride & groom
The Bedford Swan needs some basic info so they can contact you shortly.