East Ayrshire, , scotland
Situated in the ancient burgh of Cumnock The Dumfries Arms Hotel is a contemporary, stylish boutique hotel, perfect for weddings and other special occasions.
The hotel has a rich 300 year history behind it and has played host to many colourful characters over the years, including Scotland’s national bard, Robert Burns who spent many a night at the old hotel bar, entertaining the locals.
The old hotel has recently undergone a complete transformation and now boasts as one of Ayrshire’s largest and most stylish wedding venues. The venue has 26 elegant bedrooms for your guests, a popular restaurant and a relaxed lounge bar with private dining for those special occasions.
* 26 en-suite bedrooms have been individually designed with comfort and elegance in mind.
* Ayrshire’s most stylish multipurpose wedding venue.
* Space and facilities for boardroom meetings, a corporate lunch or a family get-together.
* Restaurant with space for over 80 customers, with facilities for more intimate dining and a stylish bar
* Set in the heartland of Robert Burns and the home of Golf.
Dumfries Arms needs some basic info so they can contact you shortly.