Greater London, , england
Modeled on the 1920s speakeasy, Proud Cabaret is an elegant city destination which offers fine dining and entertainment in surroundings which exude the illicit glamour of the bygone era. Designed by Danielle Proud the venue has a sophisticated decadent feel.
Proud Cabaret is perfect for dinner and drinks as a unique and distinctive space.
• A professional, experienced and passionate team of operators including technicians, events manager and front of house staff delivering outstanding service for each and every event.
• Available for hire 7 days a week for both lunch and dinner.
• Ideal for small to large bespoke events, conferences, after-parties and private functions, Proud Cabaret offers exclusivity and intimacy in a self contained space.
• Live music and performance space including stage.
• State of the art sound and lighting system
• Available for day hire
• Full catering capabilities
• Their staff will be happy to either serve you in the delightful burlesque regalia of the era or in corporate dress attire.
• Formal seating for up to 275 guests or standing capacity of 425.