St Martin's Priory offers a top quality setting for your wedding day. This idyllic venue is situated in the historical City of Canterbury and is only a stone's throw away from one of the oldest world heritage Churches in England. Unique Venues in Kent can assist you in creating the wedding of your dreams with a dedicated wedding planner throughout your experience.
This picturesque venue includes a beautiful 2.5 acre tiered garden, which is the perfect backdrop for your wedding reception. The historic Frederic Mason Room offers a warm and charming setting for 40 guests, which is perfect for an intimate wedding breakfast. Alternatively, the Tudor Lawn Gardens can accommodate up to 200 guests for a marquee style wedding. Unique Venues in Kent look forward to helping you plan your perfect wedding day.
- Close to Canterbury city centre
- Free parking available, including disabled spaces
- Views of the Cathedral from the top lawn
- Grade II listed building which boasts the ideal backdrop for your photographs.
- Outdoor/Indoor Wedding Breakfast
- Seated Meal Facilities
- Dance Floor Available
- Licenced Bar Available
- Accommodation Available