Lancashire, , england
Chadderton Town Hall is a fantastic wedding venue that oozes character.
Built in 1912 by the former Chadderton Urban District Council using red brick and Yorkshire stone its central feature is the stone portico above the balcony. Above this is an impressive stained glass window portraying Chadderton's old coat-of-arms.Internally, the entrance hall is equally impressive with pillars, mouldings, chandeliers, and ornate windows. The staircase, with its massive stone balustrades, leads to the Edwardian ballroom.