Every year thousands of couples are looking for a most unusual venue to make their wedding day even more special. If that’s what you’re looking for, then you found it here – at the National Railway Museum in York. There is a certain sense of romance attached to the railways and travel – from the Flying Scotsman to the Brief Encounter – and if you want that extra romantic touch, our venue is for you!
The National Railway Museum has all the essentials covered:
- Civil ceremony licence
- Up to 200 ceremony guests
- Up to 500 reception guests
- All-inclusive or custom packages
- Highly experienced and helpful events team and dedicated wedding coordinators
- Easily accessible by train, car, bus, or by foot
How we can ensure your wedding day is truly one-of-a-kind:
- Your choice of amazing places to celebrate your marriage – most popular being the Queen Victoria’s Carriage in the Royal Gallery
- Incredible photo opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Completely unique dining experience on the stunning central platform of the Station Hall
- Before you consider anyone else – contact the National Railway Museum to see how they can do something special for you on your wedding day!