Situated in the heart of Swansea Marina, the Museum is a superb choice for maritime lovers. With features such as an aeroplane suspended from the roof and a full size 19th century coal wagon, a wedding at the Museum will be full of character. The Marina Balcony and Upper Foyer offer unparalleled views of the Marina, while the Warehouse Gallery, Weston Hall and Courtyard Garden complete the Museums wedding offering.
- The Warehouse Gallery The Warehouse Gallery is a spacious venue capable of holding 180 seated guests. Exhibits from the museum adorn this gallery which enjoys views over the Marina
- Marina Balcony and Upper Foyer For smaller ceremonies of up to 60 guests, the Marina Balcony and Upper Foyer offers a more intimate venue with a fantastic outlook over the Marina.
- The Warehouse Gallery Receptions in the Warehouse Gallery are suitable for 60 to 180 guests and is a highly flexible venue to cater to your needs
- Marina Balcony and Upper Foyer The Marina Balcony and Upper Foyer can host 60 guests and is ideal for a more intimate style reception
- Weston Hall this magnificent glass canopied hall is the largest gallery in the museum, accommodating up to 230 seated guests
The Courtyard Garden a picturesque marquee within the courtyard Garden can provide a reception venue for up to 200 guests.