This 17th century Grade 1 listed castle will be exclusively yours for the day, so you can be king and queen of the castle
Vale Of Glamorgan, , cymru
Hensol Castle is a 17th century castle set within 650 acres of beautiful South Wales countryside. Majestic turrets, sweeping staircases and stunning architecture set the perfect backdrop for your special day. Hensol Castle will be exclusively yours for the day so you really will feel like King and Queen of the castle.
Make your entrance on the red carpet and say ‘I Do’ in the resplendent Oak Room overlooking our 16 acre serpentine lake. After your ceremony your guests will mingle in our reception hall or drawing room, whilst you explore our grounds and take your beautiful wedding photographs.
Our Courtyard Hall is the perfect setting for your wedding breakfast, surrounded by all your loved ones. Expect a delicious banquet fit for a King and Queen and a dance floor big enough to keep your guests dancing until the early morning.
- FREE bedroom for the bride and groom at the Vale Resort*
- FREE one month membership for the bride and groom at our Health and Racquets Club*
- FREE round of golf for the groom and three friends
- 20% discount at the Vale Spa one month prior to your wedding
- Red carpet upon arrival
- Personalised menu and table plan
- Silver cake stand and knife
- Preferential accommodation rates for guests at the Vale Resort