Go East with Confetti
All eyes are turning east this season, and the launch of the new confetti east website – www.confetti.co.uk/confettieast helps anyone planning an eastern style celebration.
With two of Bollywood’s biggest stars, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai getting married this Spring, Liz Hurley planning not one but two eastern themed weddings, and the success of Shilpa Shetty on Big Brother, interest in eastern themes and traditions has never been higher.
With fabulous information and gorgeous images on everything from fashion, body art, décor and etiquette, planning an eastern ceremony has never been easier.
Discover the secrets of Mehndi body art, the beauty of the Lehenga style bridal dress, how to plan a trousseau and where to shop in the UK and the Far East for the perfect wedding or party. Guests can explore Eastern etiquette, couples may visit the survival guide for essential tips on making a marriage work, and bridesmaids can visit the site to get expert tips on pre wedding ceremonies.
Written by experts, each section is beautifully illustrated and gives masses of inspiration for a colourful and romantic ceremony. Specialist suppliers are just a click away, making it even easier to find everything required for a celebration to remember.
For further information, J peg images,samples and feature requests please contact Carol Richardson at email@example.com or 07974 752 870.
• www.confetti.co.uk is the UK’s leading wedding website, with90% of brides using the site at come point during their planning process
• confetti east was launched in 2006 in response to huge demand from couples wanting more information about planning an eastern style celebration
• The average cost of a UK wedding is now over £18,000 , although many eastern celebrations may cost much more than this
• Confetti is a multi platform retailer and sells a vast range of wedding and celebration products on line, via mail order or at its five retail stores nationwide
• Mail Order/Stockist information 0844 848 9797
• Stores nationwide at London, Reading, Birmingham, Leeds and Glasgow.