Get married in the great outdoors at this fairytale castle, historic abbey or French-style chateau. With stunning architecture, beautiful grounds, breath-taking views and stylish decor, here are 5 spectacular UK summer wedding locations and why you should get married there.
1. Chateau Rhianfa, Wales
- Beautiful historic French-inspired boutique chateau
- Award-winning chef for amazing wedding breakfasts
- Winner of the Welsh National Wedding Awards
2. Hogarths Hotel, Birmingham
- Pretty ‘kissing bridge’ for romantic wedding photos
- Outdoor wedding ceremonies in gorgeous surroundings
- Helipad just in case you want to fly in!
3. Stanbrooke Abbey, Malvern
- Distinctive 19th Century former monastery with Gothic revival tower
- Set in 21 acres of lush countryside with a lake for stunning wedding photos
- Large banqueting hall for wedding parties of up to 300!
4. Bedford Hotel, Devon
- Situated within its own spacious grounds opposite St Eustacius Church
- Function room recently awarded best Vernacular Award for architectural design
- Ornate bridge and walled garden for stunning wedding photos
5. Peckforton Castle, Cheshire
- Fairytale 19th century castle
- Outdoor wedding ceremonies
- Picturesque forest drive to the castle